If you are considering replacing a missing or damaged tooth, then check out the benefits of dental implants. Splendid Dental Atascocita offers dental implant services for clients who need a tooth replacement. We customize dental implants to fit perfectly in line with your other teeth.
Dental implants offer a long-term solution for missing teeth. They improve your chewing ability and enhance your smile. Plus, dental implants are easy to clean and maintain. To find out more about dental implants, contact Splendid Dental Atascocita today.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implant services are designed to replace your missing tooth. You can purchase implants for a single tooth or multiple teeth to fill in the gaps.
A dental implant has three main parts:
- Post – The post is the base of the implants. Made of titanium, we insert the metal post into your jawbone. This creates a stable base for us to implant the rest of the tooth. It usually takes up to three months for your jawbone to fuse with the post.
- Abutment – Once the post fuses with the jawbone, we can then add the abutment. This is the connector that we use to secure the replacement crown. The abutment stabilizes the crown and forms a permanent connection between the crown and the post.
- Crown – The crown on the post looks and feels like a real tooth. We custom design the crown to match your current teeth. We also ensure that the crown fits perfectly between your existing teeth. In most cases, the crown consists of ceramic material.
If you need a full set of sturdy and permanent teeth, we also offer dental implant dentures. Complete dentures replace your entire upper or lower row of teeth. The procedure for full dental implants is the same as single implants. They are another option for dental implant services that we offer at Splendid Dental Atascocita.
Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants?
If you have lost teeth due to tooth decay, gum disease, or an injury, then you are a candidate for dental implants. We perform a comprehensive oral exam to determine if dental implants are a good fit for you. We look at whether your jawbone or gum line can support the dental implant post.
There are some things to consider before choosing dental implants services, such as:
- What caused your tooth or bone loss
- Whether the bone or tissue will fuse with the implant post
- Whether you need a single tooth or multi-tooth replacement
- How much you can spend on dental work
- If another option is more suitable for your condition
Your Splendid Dental Atascocita dentist can meet with you to determine if dental implants services are right for you. Feel free to ask us questions so we can address your concerns. We want you to be completely satisfied with the service you receive from our clinic.
Benefits of Dental Implants
There are several benefits of dental implants, including:
- They look natural and fit comfortably.
- Dental implants can last ten to fifteen years.
- Dental implants have a 98% success rate.
- Your ability to chew will improve significantly.
- Your new teeth will enhance your smile.
You will probably experience some discomfort with dental implants at first. However, it will not be long before they settle in nicely. You will be glad that you chose dental implant services as a replacement for your missing teeth.
Schedule Dental Implants Service with Splendid Dental Atascocita Today
If you are ready to fill those gaps along your gum line, then learn more about Splendid Dental Atascocita today. We offer comprehensive dental implant services. To schedule a free consultation, call us at 832.430.7652. You can enjoy dental implants from Splendid Dental Atascocita today!